The company is a boutique integrated media and marketing services company based in Stuart, Florida. We offer several digital and print publications focused on ocean technology, energy, science, environmental impacts and regulation, communications and infrastructure. Our marketing services team assists clients with developing and executing marketing strategies and producing creative content to promote their businesses to target audiences.
The Marketing Services Manager will lead development of client marketing strategies, projects, and initiatives undertaken by the small marketing services team utilizing copywriting, graphic design, and web design in-house and contract resources to develop content and deliverables that meet or exceed client expectations.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is seeking the opportunity to grow with our organization. The ideal candidate must be extremely well organized and have an ability to manage and complete multiple tasks and coordinate the activities of the other members of the team.
The candidate must be willing to represent the firm and support the business development activities of the firm’s sales team as a credible subject matter expert.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Services Manager will include but are not limited to:
- Working with clients to develop and implement marketing campaigns, media and communications plans and schedules
- Serving as key client liaison and point of contact for client service
- Coordinating activities of marketing services team, including both internal and contract resources providing content production and graphic design services
- As needed, copywriting for web, outreach materials, advertisements, blog posts, press releases and other purposes according to client needs
- Editing and proofreading of copy for release and publication
- As needed, performing graphic and layout design of advertisements, brochures, flyers, banners and other digital and printed materials using Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Ensuring that all artwork and written materials are produced in adherence with each client’s brand guidelines
- Liaising with suppliers regarding production of materials to ensure that internal deadlines can be properly managed and met
- Upon request, coordinating logistics, rentals and space planning for trade show exhibitions
- Maintaining and providing suggested updates to support developed social media strategies
- Managing and implementing new content and updates for websites as directed by the web design team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preference given to candidates with content editing and proofreading experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Reporting or interviewing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understanding and ability to use social media management platforms such as Hootsuite
- Have a basic understanding of HTML/CSS and experience with a content management systems such as Joomla and WordPress
- Have a basic working knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO strategies and tactics
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 4 years previous experience in a similar marketing, journalism, public relations, web design, or graphic design role preferred
CSA Ocean Sciences Inc. is interested in contacting qualified, experienced marine mammal and turtle observers for potential aerial and shipboard surveys. These are temporary positions (hourly compensation with no additional benefits) that become available when we are awarded an MMO/PAM project. Objectives of projects can include:
- Seasonal distribution and abundance;
- Mitigation and monitoring of potential effects from oil and gas development and disturbance, including visual and passive acoustic (PAM) monitoring surveys during geophysical (seismic) surveys; and
- Photography and photoidentification and cataloging.
Observers may participate in surveys at a variety of domestic and international locations. Depending on the survey, this position may require substantial time spent in the field. To be added to our MMO/PAM database, submit a cover letter with CV/resume to HR@conshelf.com
Human Reources, CSA Ocean Sciences Inc.,
8502 SW Kansas Ave
Stuart, FL 34997